- For Sale
- Single Family Home
7050 Forest Ln Nashport, OH 43830 Get directions$164,900 $132/Sq. ft.
- Age 19 Years
- MLS# 218027334
One owner home that is nestled in privacy sitting on 2.8 acres in the Tri-Valley School District. This 3 bedroom 2 bath home sits down a lane surrounded by woods. Enjoy nature in this beautiful peaceful setting! Nice sized kitchen with plenty of storage and countertop space. Main level family room and a large finished living room on the lower level. Very dry and spacious basement with poured walls. Detached 14X37 garage/building.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full Bathrooms: 2
- Total Baths: 2.00
- Rooms: Eat Space/Kit, Family Rm/Non Bsmt, Living Room
- Gas Range
Building and Construction
- Style: Bi-Level
- SqFt Tax Record: 1246.00
- Basement/Foundation: Egress Window(s), Full
Exterior and Lot Features
- Above Ground Pool
- Additional Building
- Lot Characteristics: Sloped Lot,Wooded
- Exterior: Vinyl Siding
Garage and Parking
- Garage: 1 Car Garage, Detached Garage
- Garage/EnclosdSpaces: 1
Heating and Cooling
- Cooling Features: Central
- Heating Features: Forced Air,Propane
- School District: TRI VALLEY LSD 6004 MUS CO.
Other Property Info
- County: Muskingum
- City: Nashport
- State: OH
- Directions: Hunter Drive to Scenic Drive. Turn right onto scenic drive (at the top of Hunter) then left onto Forest Lane.
- APN Number: 35-08-06-64-000
- Township: Licking
- Showing Start Date: 07/24/2018
- Listing Status: Contingent Finance and Inspection
- Listing Date: 2018-07-23
- Status Date: 2018-09-14
|7||Frazeysburg Elementary School||PK-6||4.7 mi|
|4||Tri-Valley High School||8-12||9 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 7050 Forest Ln
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.